CURRENT PROJECTS in REGIONAL AUSTRALIA
In regional Australia, Sally Foundation's mission is to assist:
- Young people up to the age of twenty-five (25) as they transition from Primary to Secondary and from School to work or further study. We aim to help them to develop greater social capacity, resilience and leadership skills through building strong connections with their local community as evidenced by:
- increased engagement in education and / or skills training towards employment pathways
- fostering collaborative decision making within the greater community and
- supporting start-up businesses utilising skill base of local community.
- Local communities taking action to improve the fabric of their community and its longevity.
We aim to do this by efficiently partnering with organisations who have relationships on the ground in the local area and who have a similar ethic of improving local people's lives in such a way that it fosters the principles of accountability, self-help and sustainability.
Sally conducts all its programs in regional NSW in conjunction with our partner, FRRR (Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal).